BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Please Pray!


My 14 month old cousin is in the hospital now as i type. it started off that my Aunt went to the urgent care because Asa had a fever. At the urgent care they did some blood work and only hours ago called her to tell her to bring over Asa immediately for tests. So now poor sweet Asa has to have a spinal tap and i need everyones prayers! He is such a sweet boy with a charming smile and spirit! Thank you everyone for your support!

Please pray that he is safe and will come home safety!

God Bless,

Ally

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ally! I'm so glad he is home now...he's only been home for an hour and has explored every inch of our place as usual. He is VERY glad to be home...I love that pic, I think he is holding the vacuum hose which he loves.