BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Talk

So far it seems as if i have been advertising! Chocolate, books, etc?

Well, i dont know if i have interesting things to say about my life people would drool over.
Oh well.
So i'll tell you about tomorrow.
Tomorrow, my Auntie and i are going yard selling together. She's looking for a patio set, me...well anything that looks cool and i can stash into my room. i have been going yard selling very often this year and last, and surprisingly my room in very clean! It might be my somewhat OCDish to keep my room clean at all TIMES! I mean, i cant go to bed without picking things off the floor and clothes draped over my rickety chair.
Anyways, for a girl who is very tidy, i crave to yard sale.
finding old treasures scattered across the lawn or garage, bingo, you've got my attention. i guess it in the genes and the way i have been raised. my mom's family grew up with little money so it forced her, to make the things she wanted, yard sailing, diy, all that jazz. she passed on the crafty, yet thrifty knowledge to me and it makes you more, whats the word, spunky?

Here you will see my tick to tock schedule when i wake up super EARLY to yard sale:

Wake up around 6:30 or 7:00
Get dressed
brush teeth/freshen up
slip on shoes and jacket
get in car
get Starbucks and pastry
AND yard sale.

A very familiar, yet tasty routine...

Cheerio Mates!

Ally <3

0 comments: