BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar

The last week i have been taking ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) to help with my bad indigestion. My Mom said if your body needs it, the smell and taste are fine, but if not, the smell and taste is revolting. So sure enough, it smelt and tasted normal to me.

Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Unfiltered - 16 oz - Liquid
Over the week i have seen a huge difference in myself. My stomach looks more relaxed and not bloated, and i have not gotten heart burn or any indigestion at all. I feel fabulous.
There are also so many other health benefits in ACV. I've researched online and found many cures it helps inside and out.
Acne, body odor, stinky breath, plus more.
Also it can help with digestion, weight loss, strengthening immune system and lots more!

For home remedies and more cures, visit: http://www.homeremediesweb.com/

So hopefully this is helpful for you readers!

Ally <3

0 comments: