BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh My Goodness!

I didn't realize how long it has been since i had last blogged. I couldn't find anything clever, exciting to blog about without filling the spaces with unnecessary mumble jumble talk.


Well June 24th was my birthday and i am proud to say i am now officially 14! Yeah! I got a phone, which i am so glad i cant even speak (hehe, this is why im typing :P). I cant even tell you how nice a phone will be, (not to talk to my friends only of course) but to be able to use the phone without limited minutes, being new and able to text as MUCH as i want!!! Breathe, Ally, Breathe. :) (!!!!!)
happyb-day.jpg green mermaid birthday image by angelnbuffy77
My cousin came over yesterday for dinner at a Mexican restaurant, whom is one of my favorite cousins and the only around my age! He's the best and very fun!
Went back home and had delicious dark chocolate cake that my sister made (hopefully i can get some pics on soon) It was so adorable and so precious! Sarah, is truly a good baker! :) <3
Later, after presents and some Super Mario on the wii, everyone went home. It was such a fun and magical birthday with my family there! Love Ya Guys!

Ally

P.S It feels so good not to have globs of mascara and eyeliner on my face.

P.P.S Dont even ask

P.P.P.S Oh fine ill tell you. For another one of my birthday gifts, my Mom took me to a photographer place in the mall and let me get some good pics of myself. They did my make up (which was very stylish, though alot) and took probably hundreds of pics in the three-four hours there! Loved it though, felt like a super star!


1 comments:

Leah said...

happy birthday, ally...I mean superstar!