BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Busy Week in Ally's World

SO this week and weekend will be very busy, so i dont know if i'll be able to blog as much! Yeah, and i dont know if i have die hard fans out there, so i might not be missed! LOL, anyways so San Diego is coming closer and closer!

That means i will be swamped in getting ready, cleaning the house and watching my cousins and lil bro bro. (The kitchen is looking mighty fine today :) )
Chores and babysitting are calling me...though i wish not, jk :P

Random Thoughts...

Have any of you heard of Form Spring?
I dont't have an account, but I've asked a few questions to friends on there being anonymous, which is very fun because you can ask stupid or sort of embarrassing questions without being discovered!
I might get one, but i don't have alot of people to ask me questions on there...yeah, so i might fail!

Some More Randomness...

My blogging is sounding so chopping lately...yes?
Just when im on a role blogging daily and sounding cute and funny, i crash and skip the days! Well life has been hectic here...(See above) and that has kept me away (or if the computer is shut down and im too lazy to turn it on.) But i do adore my followers!

An exellant book to read...

Below is the book trailer about the book...


Something different then any other book but very good!




Have an excellent week readers and wish me luck on my fun mini vacatoin to San Diego!

Adios!

Ally

0 comments: