BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I really have nothing to post, but today i decided will be 'Thankful Thursday'. I want to list some things im thankful about, obvious and some that fit my personality.

I am thankful for...

God. For leading me in the right direction and being there when i feel like no one is else is.

My Family. Without them, i wouldn't have come to known Christ and probably be missed directed. And for teaching me morals and life skills.

My sis. Without her, i'll simply put it, i'd go MAD.

Notebooks. The smell, blankness waiting for me to write in is so amazing.

Music. For giving me a healthy way to escape for a little and go in your own music world.

Nature. Even though i may not realize it sometimes, beautiful nature always surrounds me.

So You Think You Can Dance, for inspiring me to dance crazy in the middle of the park with my 3 year old cousin.

Pencils and Pens. The reason why is so obvious.

For the man who invented ear phones.

My Blog. It's so breathtaking (weep weep) to be able to write to others and be able to use my hands and heart.


There are so many things i am thankful for, but the list would drag on and on and eventually my hands would fall off and you would be very bored. That would be quite depressing.

Otherwise, what are you thankful for?

Yes, eyes roll, the most common question asked over Thanksgiving, (but it isn't thanksgiving is it?) But it would be an honor to hear what you pride in your life...

Good night my thankful goers and realize your thankfulness. Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!

Ally

( i know, some wired random laughter, ha ha :P)


0 comments: