BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Goals in Life

Do you have any goals in life? Even if they're small? I do of course! Today i want to share with you some of my goals, big or small that i want to accomplish in my life!

1. Publish a Book. This may take awhile, but I'm determined to publish a story of mine sooner or later.

2. Publish a Children's Book. I love to draw as well and found great ways to publish children's books and I'm currently working on one right now!

3. Become BIGGER in the Blogging World. Blogging has been so much fun and i want to expand my blog to others so they can see all the fun happening here!

4. Make a Mermaid Tail. You got it right, a mermaid tail! I have one, but right now im making another and want it to be done for summer vacation!!

5. Learn a Language. Im not sure if this will ever happen, but i really want it too! Im taking a French class, so maybe it might just come true!

6. Travel to Europe. I love Europe in so many ways and want to travel there sooo bad!

7. Move to England. Seems sort of a big goal, but who know, might just happen! ;)

8. Go Somewhere, where the Water is Clear. I'm a big swimmer, and i desperately want to travel somewhere where the ocean water is clear and pretty!

9. Get Married. This of course wont happen right now, but i want to get married some day!

10. Accomplish My Goals. Nothing like the feeling of satisfaction. I might not complete some of these things, but it's good to have goals and something to work at and discipline your self!

Good Luck!

Ally




0 comments: