BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cannot Think of a Title

Today is really about nothing in particular. the other day i lined up a few posts, excited that i was so clever, when really lots of other people do that to save time. But it only worked once for yesterdays post. Im too lazy to finish these other post today, so this will just have to work.


A little update in my world...

My Mom is due any day now. She wants to have the baby after June 2nd because she cannot have a home birth if she is a certain amount of weeks. But whatever goes, goes!

I've been buried in books the last week. I'm reading the Twilight series over again, always caught up in the love and action even though I've read it over and over. I'm usually not a person who reads books over, but i don't want Bella and Edward's love to disappear! I want more to the series!

Surprisingly, i got my Grandma to read the books and she already polished off the first one and asked for the second one today! It seems like every person, Grandmas and Moms, including you have read or want to read the series! ( i may be wrong though)

Chores have been nagging me everyday. I'm home schooled (sheesh) so hooray for me, I'm always there to monitor it. Well, kitchen duty inst bad if i have my mp3 with me :)

My summer notebook is going well...shockingly! I thought i would have already left it behind, but i always look forward to writing in it! Decorated it (why not?) to add some fun personality and to make it look cooler when i come back to it years from now. Sarah has only written in hers once, but i guess it's okay since I'm the fast writer in the family.

I might be becoming magazine crazy. i just really enjoy looking through magazines because it passes time and some useful beauty and life tips are in there. The thing is though, America doesn't have that many good teen mags. :(

My pen pal wrote back! She's from England and super sweet! She's going to the hospital for a few weeks, so hopefully my letters will cheer her up!

My blogging might be interrupted for a while when the baby comes, so don't fear, i will come back!

I've said this a few times, but hooray I'm still blogging! this is my new record and hopefully i can beat it!

Well readers, there you go, some of my not so adventurous things taking place in my life at the moment. i hope your life is fun, but if not, don't lose hope because whatever happens, you WILL get through it.

Blessings,

Ally <3

P.S My mom says this isn't the right way to spell Ally for my name. (Ally isn't my whole name) i think Ally is just fine, thank you! :/




0 comments: