BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Favorite Thing

I usually never tell this to people, they just sort of figure it out, but since im on a blog and you dont talk to me directly, ill just tell you! I absoulutyl love mermaids and fairies! I used to be interested when i was little, but that phase faded and i became interested in other things, but now im obsessed! I just love the look of mermaids and fairies! Fairies, small, but with large or tiny beautiful wings, mermaids, long and slender with a finely sculpted tail and fin! They have sucha mysterious look and beauty from another world. They are just so fun.
Some might think it's dorkish, but im a proud mermaid/fairy lover! I promise im not into sci-fi (although i try to get my hand of every mermaid or fiary book thats not wichcraft.)
Oh my gosh, your opinion probably went bad or good with this silly post, but i cant keep it in, i just love them!
Well you heard one of my favorite sort of dorky confession, so now its your turn! What is one of your embarrassing obsessions?

Your Merfairy Fan,

Ally <3

0 comments: