BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cute Outfit

So today i wasn't in the mood to really get all cute, but with my hefty button up vest and shiny purple nail polish, i go all chick without knowing it and putting alot of effort in it! So i go to my mom to paint this funky color on my nails (since i do a horrible job at finger painting) It's girly, punkish and flirty all at the same time! Cool for my youth group tonight! :)



Next, this tuxedo vest which my uncle gave me is so awesome! it is a life saver and compliments any outfit i were. Today im wearing it with non-fitted jean shorts and a plain regular cut grey tee-shirt with a logo, and it looks tom boyish, plus super trendy!

This one is like it, just mine is a dark navy blue and a shiny fabric on the back! So fun!

These little things make a big difference and i love the look it gives me!

Ally

0 comments: