BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why i LOVE the Dollar Store!

So today, my Mom, Aunt, Sis and i had a ladies day! (No babies included!) We went to a Mary Kay's party, ate at the delicious Pita Jungle, grabbed a mint chocolate chip waffle cone and ventured to the 99 cent store! My fav! The dollar store is so amazing in so many ways! You will find things you never expect (weird or not) and be equally fascinated. I have and always will be.

When i was little, i would love to go to the dollar store and get a treat (back then kids thought lead plastic toys were GREAT!) I was more in love with the notebooks! I still obsess over paper for some unknown reason. Maybe it's my writer gene?
So anyways, we walk in and the sunglasses stand is there. My curious self went to go and browse and was surprised. Their choices were not bad! So not bad that i found the cutest, stylish yellow eighties glasses that look so hip! And i look good in them! (It's hard to find the right look for me) These are the best i can find that look like them, but the strips are in the rounded nose part and theres no hole! Its so cute!

And to top it off, i was wearing my hair in an adorable side bun! So its made me look sassy, cute and a college student!


My next find is strange but totally awesome at the same time! And only a dollar!

Yes it is Paris Hilton! It's like a diary with things you fill out, but with pics of Paris Hilton on each page! I'm not a fan of her but the books a hardcover, cool for boredom and for my crazy teen self! Ha!

Yeah so the dollar store is cool and thats that! You find crazy music there, movies, books, whatever that your curious mind wants! So venture forward readers, ones that may never go to the dollar store, for it is great and a laugh for us all!

Ally

0 comments: