BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Must Read Book


I am a huge fan of reading and am always suggesting books for people to read. My friend and i are always swapping our favorite books to each other and talking about them. Reading is a little way to discover ad explore without leaving your room.

This book im going to talk about is one of my all time favorite books in the world! I've read it a couple times and still get caught up in the love, glory, sadness, etc.
It is call THE PRINCETTA, by Anne Laure Bondoux.
The books is about a princess who longs to explore the world. As her wish comes true, many events happen to her. Betrayed by a close one, kidnapped by a king, falls in love with a captain, discovers a whole new world, makes a great friend, etc. Danger, love, trust, friendship, discoveries, enchantment, all while she is on her once in a life time adventure.
This book is truly amazing and everyone should read it! My Dad bought it for me and i am so glad he did. The words are perfect in the book, the story, the characters all unique. this book has depth and gets you thinking about your life too.

Ally

0 comments: