BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Simply Sweet

Some say i might be addicted with all these post in one day, but i just simply love blogging and putting my opinion out there. im a shy, i-want-you-to-know type of girl! Very weird combination and doesn't make quite sense.

Well, I've mentioned my sister a few times in my blogs, but ill tell you more about her, with her being the topic of my post.
Okay, Sarah is a little younger then me, but taller and bigger in shoes size. 12 really, but im 11 so ha! just kidding, people say the bigger foot you have, the taller you and i 100% believe that.
Sarah has a hard time cleaning her room, but she's okay with her messy room. She a people person, nannyish to my cousins (sounds horrible but she baby sits my cousins three days a week so my aunt can clean and sew.) Her eyes almost disappear when she laughs (its cute!) she sometimes snorts when she laughs too, she loves baking! SO much, she really wants to be a baker and have the whole shop thing. its a really good and sweet idea.
Sarah is always wanting to bake and do new things. She's awesome at decorating cakes and making them perfect and delicious!
For you Sarah!

Some pretty flower wedding cakes
Very original...now for some fantasy!

Good luck sis!

Ally

0 comments: