BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Picture Says A Thousand Words

Fadedfilmstrips-flickr3_large
Since i was a wee little kid, i had this weird fascination with photographs. i loved and still do love taking pictures. Sometimes for no reason, or other times, i have a big idea for a photo idea and it doesn't leave my head till i satisfy it.
For Christmas last year, my parents got me this vivitar manual camera. it's mostly for beginners, but works really nice. And i love it! At first, i started using color film, but as my curiosity loomed more, i went to the camera store, bought two things of black and white film and took some pictures.
My first idea for pictures, are of Sarah dressed in this vintage blue dress like a china doll, outside and around my aunts neighborhood. my aunts neighborhood is so dreamy! the town houses are cute, oaks and freshly mowed grass is everywhere...you get the picture. well, it's a big step up in my town though :P
Alice in Wonderland was coming out at this time, (the newer one of course) and the dress totally reminded me of the movie. so Sarah posed around here, and there, and walaah! well, i actually haven't developed them yet, so...i'll tell you how they go then. Okay, my second photo shoot was outside too, Sarah dressed in a vintage/gypsy/hippish look with poet sleeve shirt and a long turquoise skirt drenched in bangles and necklaces. i have her pose around trees, (for an earthy look) carry around this awesome suit case (very vintage and antique) and anything i had in mind.
so you all bascially know that i LOVE to take pictures. As my title says pcitures are really worth a thousands words. Bad or good, that's just the rule. So venture forward and release your inner spirit in your type of art, even if it's totally original...umm thats why they call it art!

Ally

p.s doesnt black and white photos add a pretty soft look? Can't explain, but i just adore black adn white photos! :)

picture from weheartit.com

0 comments: