BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tell Me Your Favorite!

I dont know if it's only me, but i love hearing about people's favorite things! Favorite food, movie, song, etc, it's probably my curious self! I'll list my favorite things below! Go ahead and fill them out in the comments...love to know! :)

Favorite Food barro's pizza and hummus

Favorite Movie aquamarine, angus thongs and the perfect snogging, sound of music

Favorite Fruit apples and oranges (when i fell like peeling them)

Favorite Clothing item tank tops and flip flops all year long

Favorite Artist Owl City, Taylor Swift

Favorite Day Friday because i know the weekend has fun stuff coming for me!

Favorite color orange everything!

There are many things that are my favorite, but these are the ones i have to choose over life and death! Good night followers and thanks for everything!

Ally

0 comments: