BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hmmm....

So the other day, me and my mind were craving to go swimming. Can you even crave to do something? Well, if it's not true, then i Ally of this blog have invented something. Haha. So anyways, i begged Sarah to go with me, packed our back with h20 and a snack and grabbed a ride form the rents.

Swimming, it's just an amazing thing to me. I want to go to Florida or Hawaii and swim in the lush clear ocean and be able to see my feet and not step in seaweed. Oh how a girl dreams. I probably posted something about swimming, but i'll do it again. i want the world of blogs to know how much swimming means to me. and i want you to know too.
i think swimming's a little glimpse of flying, but having to hold your breath and not bob to the surface. its just an amazing gift from God. As Hailey in Aquamarine would say 'it's the closest thing to magic'.
you don't have to hold your weight and you feel absolutely amazing gliding through chlorine filled pools. Yes, Florida defiantly sounds amazing right now. But i am grateful to have a pool to swim in forever and use my scuba fins.
Scuba fins, perhaps one of the second amazing inventions in the world. i didn't get them long ago and now i wonder how i ever survived with out them. they give you power to fly under water and the force you wouldn't feel without them. they are my second feet.
i sound very emotional about this, well not emotional, but i think swimming and water is so cool! Some of you may not feel it as much as me, but im glad to be able to share with you one of my favorite things to do!

Ally
yes i am so in love with swimming and mermaids, my mom made this awesome mermaid tail for me last year! i look horrible in this video, but you can get a glimpse on how it looks. (right now im making a another one, this one styled to put my fins in!) enjoy :) p.s and it's my sis's first time handling a under water camera...

0 comments: